Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jerika Barnes

Hi my name is Jerika Barnes. I am from Cedar City, Utah. I'm the youngest of 4 kids, and my parents are both business and accounting graduates. Both of my parents have been very successful in their careers in the business field, so I guess I'm hoping to do the same and follow in their footsteps. This is my first year up here at Utah State, however I did a year at Southern Utah University, where my dad is a professor in the business program. It was a great school, but Utah State is so much better. :) I am hoping to go to the Ukraine this Summer and teach children English, and I love a good laugh with some friends, school, music, and volleyball. I am taking this class to see if business is really the major I want to pursue, and so far I am loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment