Friday, January 28, 2011

Brandon Major

I am an Entrepreneur Major, and my opinion is spelling and saying entrepreneur is two of the hardest things about being one. Also I am married to Brooke, and have been married for a year and a half almost. If you ask me what her last name is then... just don't ask her last name. Someone might make fun of you.
Besides my family, which is extensive (welcome to Utah!), my main passion in life is business. Right now I own a cleaning business which is under construction right now, moving from solely window washing to all residential and commercial cleaning. If it needs to be cleaned, we will know how to clean it. Once I have that under control we will also incorporate maintenance. And eventually become an business that the market will really need in the future. It will be a business where we do ALL the cleaning and maintenance around your business and/or home, that you don't want to do. We make your life full of the things that you want to do by doing all the things that you don't want to do.
I'm goal oriented, driven, friendly, and talkative person.

No comments:

Post a Comment