Friday, January 28, 2011

Hercules Begin with End in Mind


wow sorry I didn't really know how to post a clip so the whole thing showed up. I have been thinking about what we are reading and learning in class a lot about begining with the end in mind because sometimes I am not even sure what I want to accomplish in life. I like how it says in the 7 Habits book, " To begin with the end in mind means to start with a clear understanding of your destintation." It all made me think of Hercules because at first he had no direction in his life so he never really accomplished anything great. He was even called a loser but all that changed when he discovered his destintation which gave him the strength to go the distance no matter what got in his way. He had to first begin with the end in mind to reach his full potiential so we have to do that too.
Karen Ungricht

No comments:

Post a Comment