Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cassi Githens

Hi, I'm Cassi Githens, This is my junior year of college and I'm studying Graphic Design. I am taking the class because I am interested in business and I would eventually love to be self employed.  I am most recently from Centerville, UT  but we moved around a lot when I was younger and I have lived in a lot of awesome places including L.A. and Chicago. I prefer living in more rural areas though, and I love Logan because it has a lot of beauty and the convenience of living in a city.  I love bike riding, badminton, bowling, and yoga. I have been interested in graphic design since I was twelve, and I am really excited to finish my degree and start working. I am really excited to take this class because I want to learn more about business practises.

No comments:

Post a Comment