Wednesday, January 12, 2011

INTRO

Hello everyone,
            My name is Britt Crane.  I am from Vernal, Utah.  This is my third semester here at Utah State. I am studying to get my bachelors degree in business and my Ph.D. in psychology.  I come from a family of seven, and I am the oldest of all the children.  I work at the Sprint store up by the Wal-Mart in North Logan.  When I am not working or studying I am outdoors.  I enjoy most all sports: football, basketball, racket-ball, hunting, wakeboarding, snowboarding, fishing, rock climbing you name it.  I admit that I never really liked soccer but over the past few years I have developed a love for the game of futbol and I am glad that I finally made the transition, it is the greatest game on earth.  I play the guitar from time to time. I enjoy most all music as well, from rap all the way to classical.  I live at the Sig-Ep frat house, even though I am not a member of the fraternity, they are a good group of guys and it is fun to live there.  I enjoy meeting new people and making good friends.  I am excited to finally be taking classes that I am interested in and that will actually help me achieve my goals.  I look forward to getting to know everyone and work with you all as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment