Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sam Christensen

Business Buddies,

My name is Sam Christensen and I am from Alpine, UT.I'm a Sophomore here at USU. I love living in Logan. Something about me that you may find interesting is that I'm the youngest of 7 kids, and I'm the odd one out in my family in almost every way! My Dad is 5'10 and my mother is 5'6, and somehow i am 6'4. I'm 4 inches taller than all 4 of my brothers who all played football at the University of Utah, but i couldn't play football due to a heart condition. I am the only one in my family to attend USU, but also the only one to serve an LDS mission that wasn't spanish speaking or in south america. I recently returned from that mission in Boston, Massachusetts 3 months ago. I'm excited for the class and to get to know everyone a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment