Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Introduction

I, Bryan Scoresby, am from the greatest place on earth, Palmer Alaska. It’s a small town about 40 miles north of Anchorage. For the last four years or so I have been taking odd jobs, mostly construction labor, looking for a way to make a living (a backup in the event that my educated career does not work out) and pay for school. I think I have found a job I will stick with in the summers driving a semi side dump for a small gravel hauling company in Anchorage. I enjoy the outdoors, specifically fishing, hiking, hunting and hanging out with a fire. I am just getting started studying mechanical engineering and thinking I want a minor in business. I hope to start my own business in the next year or two, and have a lot of ideas I would like to put in action in both the business world and the engineering world. So, I thought I would come to school, learn how to make them happen, and see if I can do something with it. I am glad to be hear but still looking forward to getting back for an Alaskan summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment