Saturday, January 15, 2011

KC (Not Jacquelyn) Walbom :)

Hi everyone, the name you'll hear in class is Jacquelyn but I go by my middle name KC (have always hated Jacquelyn, just sounds like a mean older lady...) Right? Haha...

I graduated a year and a half early from Weber High in Ogden moved to Salt Lake on my own for awhile, now I'm up here in boring ole Logan. Haha

I'm in this class because I'm an International Business major, I basically want to get paid to travel ;) but also choosing my own hours and destinations would be my dream! You don't know how terrified I am about having a 9-5 job! I want to have mini-retirements through out my life and not work my butt off and gamble on the chance of having one when I'm an old lady.

I have an entertainment website I want to publicise this year and also some little things I want to patent and distribute to local convenient stores within the next 3 years then hopefully nationally.

I'm a freshman technically... going on to my third semester. I've been taking my time but really just want to hurry up my degree and start seeing the world! I really hope to get to know you all this semester and I'm excited have some intelligent conversations in class for a new change!

No comments:

Post a Comment