Wednesday, February 9, 2011

habit7.wmv



I have loved the principle of sharpening the saw. I think that it is so important to not loose focus on things that are essencial but get in the way sometimes. It isn't always convenient to stay in shape. It isn't always convenient to eat healthy, or stay spiritually/mentally strong. But all of these things will keep us doing those things that we are doing longer and more effectively. I like this video that I found on youtube. Tell me what you all think.
Paul Johnson

1 comment:

  1. I agree with Paul. Habit 7 was definitely my favorite. I think the principle of Sharpening the Saw really is the most important. While all the others are extremely important, it's absolute necessary to regularily spend time renewing one's self physically, mentally, emocionally and spiritually. You can't be effective with the other six habits if you don't continually sharpen the saw. I think regular exercise, healthy eating, reading in your free time, learning, etc. are all activities that are not carried out frequent enough. We all need to spend a little more quality time on ourselves and put a little more thought into the things that we do daily to renew ourselves.

    James Stephens

    ReplyDelete