Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lumosity Helping you get the "Right" Brain?

Recently, I’ve thought a lot about the whole left brain vs. right brain thing. Just a few days ago I was talking to my brother Jim who told me he had recently started using this website:

http://www.lumosity.com/

Lumosity claims that by using their techniques that you can reorganize your brain and even increase your brain's function. I didn't see improving myself as a bad thing so I signed up and have now been doing activities for a few days. I must say I feel a lot brighter and I've been able to focus better than ever before! I noticed that the things they have you do were all things that I had never experienced. I felt that all of their mini games were expanding my right brain. What do you feel is the success behind lumosity? Check it out and give it a shot for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment