Monday, February 7, 2011

A whole new mind

As I finished a whole new mind the most interesting part of the book to me was the seciton on Play, a little into the chaptet on pg 193, it talk about how docters can improve by playying video games for a small amount of time. I found this very interesting, I am not a "gamer" I dont remember the last time that I even touched a controller but this study claims that there is much good in doing so, It helped the DR. The thing that really makes me question this is that the text says ONE study, what did the other studies find? and also the date of this book was almost 6 years ago, I wonder if they re-did the experiments what results they would find, I'm pretty sure everyone is playing way to much games. But what do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment