Friday, April 15, 2011

Entrepreneurial Skills


Lately in class we have been talking about how to use entrepreneurial skills in most areas of business. While I think this could be beneficial, I believe that entrepreneurial spirit is not only developing new ideas for individual business, but also already developed businesses. Our class was talking about taking ideas from an already developed business and making a new company. I think that this would be completely pointless, in the aspect that new businesses rarely make it in the long term of the market. However, if one would take entrepreneurial skills and implement them into an existing business, they could make that company better, instead of forming business after business on small ideas. Whenever I think of entrepreneurs, I tend to think of restless people who can't sit in an office, so they choose to make their own businesses, which usually fail. But if one took that spirit and injected that into a current business, I feel like that would be much more beneficial to the economy as a whole.
Hannah Heninger

No comments:

Post a Comment