Thursday, April 14, 2011




I thought it was interesting how globalization of capitalism was distributed throughout the world. Globalization describes the process in which regional economies, societies, and cultures have become integrated through a global network of political ideas through communication, transportation, and trade. I thought that the trade part of globalization was relevant to what we had talked about April 8 in class. I think it is very important to have Global trade flowing throughout the world so richer nations can help out developing countries. Employees in the richer nations suffer as their jobs are outsourced to low wage economies. Capitalist corporations increase exploitation by paying less to workers in developing countries for the same work that was done by workers at home. From that discussion and other research I have don’t, I have now realized why Global Vision is a pillar of the Huntsman Business School.

No comments:

Post a Comment