Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday, March 14, 2011



Response to Post Three attributes we must develop on our own/ sharing our skills the correct way.



 Thank you for bringing this video into our forums. As I was listening to this video I also found myself thinking back on our classroom discussion. Particularly I was intrigued by the message that several of these characteristics seem like they would be innate qualities in most candidates for a particular position at a company. The real key, as was discussed in class is bringing these traits to light in a meaningful and positive way. I also really liked the combination of passion, initiative, and resourcefulness. It stuck out to me that these qualities really seem to be strengthened by each other. For example one could demonstrate resourcefulness to a boss at work by combining passion and initiative by going out of their way to help solve a problem a coworker is having without any obligation to do so. These traits seem like they would help you to stand out from others as well if you are able to find a way demonstrate these qualities

No comments:

Post a Comment