Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Back in to the Box...


While I have been reading "Winners Never Cheat," I can't help but wonder what goes through a certain person's brain when they give someone a bum deal. I am always honest in everything that I do. Sometimes I am brutally honest. But these last few class periods have all kind of hit home for me. While I have been thinking about finding a career, I haven't been looking for something I actually love doing. I have thought about what is going to make me the most money. My aim was completely off. All of that stuff that you work for all of your life just goes "back in to the box" at the end of the day. Is that really important? I have made it a goal to myself to look for any opportunity I can to improve my leadership skills no matter what. It has caused me to have a paradigm shift. What is your focus? What is important to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment