Monday, March 28, 2011

The Highest Success

I gave a lesson in a family get together that we had today (FHE). I gave the lesson on John Huntsman's book Winners Never Cheat. Something in that book really changed me. I had a realization that through shear determination and gratitude for what I have I will be successful monetarily in this life. Not that "I'm just that good", I just think that I am happy with what success I do have and I will work to be successful. Then after I have worked hard, What I produce I will be happy with the monetary rewards that consequently come.

I realized that in the current industry that I'm in (cleaning) there is no need for situational ethics. Some people have a gray area but I don't think that I do. So to tie this back to what I mentioned at the top, and having a successful life, I think that the only way to have "the most successful feeling ever", is to have a great company, but to run it with the highest standard of moral conduct, and to raise humanity one business at a time.

This doesn't really change my day to day activities, BUT it does make me aware of my duty to be the best I can be. I appreciate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment