Wednesday, March 30, 2011

ETHICS

After class on Mon, ethics in business has been on my mind a lot. I couldn't believe some of the things in the movie we are watching. It makes me sick to think of the kind of people that are out there that will screw other people to make a lot of extra money. I feel bad for the people that lost a lot of money due to the bad practice of other people. I read an article recently of a man in North Logan who was a financial planner and basically stole $40 million from his clients. He was caught which is a good thing, but to know we have unethical people so close to home is bother some. In the end I know if you are ethical and honest you will win out. It is hard to see these people do such nasty things. Note to all, running your business the ethical way is the best way.

Jared Spackman

No comments:

Post a Comment