Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I was messing around on the internet and stumbled across this picture. I think it is an amazing depiction of what each side is all about. There are numerous times throughout the day when I look back on things and wonder which side of my brain was used during a certain situation. Another thing that always crosses my mind quite often is the fact that I am here in college and I still have no idea what I want to do with my life. I am always told by numerous people that certain careers are more associated with right brain thinking or left brain thinking. When I think about it, I don't believe that we are held down to just one side. I feel that I am a mixture of both. I would be interested to hear your thoughts on this. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I like how the right is colorful and adventurous and the left is boring yet seems to be efficient. Great picture I love it.

    ReplyDelete