Monday, March 21, 2011

Knowledge Funnel


As I am watching all the presentations throughout this last week, I have noticed a very prominent idea. Every presentation has had the same notion of continuous improvement. I feel like this links in greatly with the diagram shown to us, that being the knowledge funnel.
I saw the most similarities in the group's presentation, focusing on the book, Orbiting the Giant Hairball. The members constantly talked about reevaluation of self, being constantly creative and to take risks. I realised that being constantly aware of change that needs to happen individually.
It seems to be a very central idea throughout the class. Currently that is the most influential idea that I have taken from this class so far, and I am trying to implement into my daily life, always reevaluating and never content with my creativity thus far.

Hannah Heninger

No comments:

Post a Comment