Friday, March 25, 2011

Blue print to success

One of the greatest things I took away from the blue print assignment was increased motivation and determination. As I mapped out all of the little, as well as the big things I hope to accomplish in life, my vision of what I'm doing now and the end result I hope to create suddenly became so much clearer than before. I came to realize how every day fits into this life plan and how even on a daily basis, I can do so much in reaching my long term goals. This assignment improved my motivation to be better academically, as well as every other aspect of my life. Blue printing our lives empowers our vision of success. It helps us see what we must do in our "now" in order to one day reach our "there." I learned that it is an important life skill that is bound to influence our success in the business world.

No comments:

Post a Comment