Monday, January 31, 2011

It's a Best-Seller for a Reason: The 7 Habits of Highly Successful Peopl...



As we finish talking about the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People book, i just wanted to post a little piece to sum up our past couple weeks. If we do nothing else productive in this class, (which i highly doubt) I would still be glad i took the class. I have learned so much about how to better my life. I loved this book because it made me recognize my faults and want to change them. It also gave me hope that I CAN change those faults. I love that. Stephen R. Covey did a magnificent job of using simple principles that everyone relates to change peoples lives. This book can and should change everyones. I feel like while reading it, it must change EVERYONE'S paradigm. Now it is our choice and opportunity to act on this paradigm shift we have experienced to make us better people. I hope that everyone was affected as much as I was through the words of this book and the words from our class.
Paul Johnson

1 comment:

  1. After reading this book I have realized how many times a day I need to change my paradigm.
    Often times it is the easy way out to overlook that.
    But, we must change how we see things in other peoples eyes in order to be the best person possible.

    Thanks for this great post Paul!

    ReplyDelete