Friday, April 29, 2011

Bathroom Rethink

The last project of the bathroom rethink to me personally was extremely helpful for me to put everything that I learned this year from the business by design class to use. It aloud me to work with my group and listen to their idea's and try to create a win-win situation to in the end make a successful final project. One thing that would be cool about this class is if we were able to do projects like the bathroom rethink through-out the whole semester instead of just for the last few weeks of class.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, Dylan. I really liked the restroom rethink project. We were able to take the concepts of we've read and talked about all semester, and finally put them to practice. I agree that more projects throughout the semester would be really beneficial.

    A good idea for finding project ideas, or other ways of applying our learnings would be to use the portfolio ideas in Dan Pink's Design of Business book. In the portfolios they had lots of ideas on how a person can become better design thinker. If we had assignments and projects that helped us develop our design thinking skills I think the class would have a lot more application for us.

    ReplyDelete