Thursday, April 28, 2011

Why has it not been implemented?

The question still stands, if our ideas are so good and innovative, then why have they not been put in place?

I'll be the first person to admit that we did not consider that question in our design process. I may be wrong but my impression was that the presentation was about our design process. I was unaware that we were supposed to convince the audience why our ideas were brilliant. If you want certain questions answered, tell us what you are looking for.

But to answer the question after I have had some time to reflect, my answer would simply be, our ideas are in place. Nothing besides the target urinals is unrealistic. Every single one of our ideas is already invented. Granted, not all of them are available in every single restroom, but if the builders wish to implement our ideas it can and has already been done.

The reason not every idea is not installed in every restroom is still uncertain to me, however, it would be very simple to do so. All of our ideas were gathered from different sources to make "OUR" perfect restroom, but this is not the case for every restroom that is built. OUR PERFECT restroom may be completely different from YOUR PERFECT restroom. Restrooms are built around need, and maybe there is no need for all of OUR ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment