Friday, April 29, 2011

Conclusion

Throughout this class, I have noticed a central theme. No matter what subject we might be covering or which guest lecturer is presenting, I find that every topic just relates back to the idea of the knowledge funnel. I found this the most prominent theme in the class because it relates to everything in which someone could be successful. For anyone to become effective, constant change and reinvention is required. Whether the knowledge funnel is related to the success in business or making appealing products, to creating customer friendly products, constant change is required to be successful.
This is probably the idea I will take from the class. A lesson to not be too comfortable, and always striving to reinvent either a product, business model or myself. This, I am sure, will prove to be a productive lesson in which anyone striving to be better could do to study.
By the way, thanks for a great semester!
Hannah Heninger

No comments:

Post a Comment