Thursday, April 28, 2011

Entrepreneurship: A Principle of Success

As I listened to David Clark when he came to class I realized many things. First of all I had never thought of entrepreneurship as the more general idea that an entrepreneur is simply someone who undertakes innovations. That doesn’t necessarily mean that you create a whole new business. I love that idea that entrepreneurship can be applied in many different situations in business and otherwise. Even as an employee one can seek to innovate the business that already exists.

I believe that this idea can also be applied to family life. There is always room for improvement in a family and the family would benefit greatly from heads of house that constantly innovate and rethink their way of doing things. I believe the principle of innovation is a timeless and self-evident principle that will lead to success in any endeavor. It recognizes that we are imperfect, that there is much we don’t know and thus much to discover and use for improvement and more success.

No comments:

Post a Comment