Friday, April 29, 2011

Britt Crane - PROCRASTINATION


I chose to post this video because it fits perfectly with what I am presently displaying.  Posting videos hours before the cutoff date.  I am horrible with procrastination, probably one of my favorite sections in 7 Habits was first things first.  I have always waited till the last minute and I still struggle with this addiction.  The reason that I chose this video is because it talked about different ways we can procrastinate and put less important things first in our lives and waste time.  Too often I miss out on great opportunities because I have procrastinated.  I usually look back and I cannot figure out why or how I talked myself into doing something absolutely meaningless instead of working on something of actual importance. Even after reading Covey and getting mad at myself for procrastination time and time again, I still seem to fall into the same destructive procrastinating patterns?  I know many people procrastinate just as I do but I have never really heard any success stories of people who conquered it.  If anyone shares my addiction or has somehow conquered it please comment and share your story…please!

No comments:

Post a Comment