Thursday, April 28, 2011

My opinion on why bathrooms arent "fixed".

Like others on this blog. Dr Fawson's question about why these ideas haven't been implemented got me thinking as well.
I have a couple ideas, but still not sure if it's right.

1. I don't think it is the number one priority on businesses list to have top notch bathrooms. Yes, they can be made more convenient. What we have now works. It is more money to make these bathrooms look better to which I think is a factor.
Also I think if a company wants to have styling bathrooms they are aiming for a certain target audience. Nice bathrooms go with nice buildings which mostly people with more money go into. i.e high class=Nicer stuff.
I also think people think that bathrooms are overall a dirty place where unsanitary business happens in them so why make them all nice. Also people usually don't spend more than 5 minutes in them at a time. Why make some way nice for 2-5 minutes of time.
Overall I just don't see top of the line bathrooms on the top of people's list to make perfect for people. I think small changes are happening and will continue slowly. If you want something way nice, go where their is lots of money and businesses are really trying to impress.
Just my opinions.
Jared Spackman

No comments:

Post a Comment