Friday, April 29, 2011

End of the semester

Not to be too cheesy but this class was one of my favorites. The reason being how easily applicable the course was to real life situations and possible future business ventures. I belive that covey helped me to re-wire and motivate my desire for school. I really never believed in a quick fix book and that's why I really connected with coveys concepts to change our very paradigms and connect to timeless principles. I found that one of Daniel Pinks six senses "Meaning" had a lot of wieght to it and is something that is easily forgotten in today's business world. As seen in my previous blog post i believe Roger Martins knowledge funnel can connect to a lot of aspects in life and is an important process to follow or we truly will become stagnant and fail. Huntsman book was able to show how a system of values can translate into the world of business which i appreciated. The classes also helped to see real world application of the materials we were learning. All in all this class was great and helped me to find my chosen major. Again, not to be too cheesy but this class was one of my favorites.
Tyson Andrus

No comments:

Post a Comment